with once having a dream to make a career in Photography, to working for people , with people and shooting their beloved products.
It all came to life slowly and gradually with time.The intent was/is to make good pictures worth looking at.
A visual identification to things/people or even a couple before they get married.
That is what came to me at the end of 2015!
“To make Images worth a visual”
2015 came in with lots of amazing client work as well as personal work!
- Best Still-life photography and Judges Award at Luxoculous 2015
- Winner of mumbai metro photography Competition.
- Landscapes from manali,Shimla and Kulu !
- Working with 6+ Couples for their pre-wedding sessions.
- covered 5 Weddings.
- Shooting interiors for Nikesh Patani, Luxury houses.
- My 2nd fashion work for Shweta, Whysobluelove.com
- jewellery shoot and catalogue for Utkarsh Jewellers.
- my very 1st international trip to Dubai, Pictures of which got shared and reposted by 9+ Instagram handles for luxury hotels, official Abu Dhabi and Instagram Dubai.
I never planned anything of this except for travel tickets of the trips i did.
it all came on my way of just one wish to come back home with pictures to work with and get work related to.
The only motive i wish to share here is , no one from my family belongs to this field as far as contacts for work is concerned, i had to explore all of this on my own.
The only thing that comes in and plays a very important is the positive vibe from people you love. People who want to see you succeed!
I would encourage you to develop a habit of noticing such people and make sure you have their back.
“We do what we do best, we improvise” – Paul walker in F&F7 after seeing an unexpected tank on their way.
Do what you love and what you want is on your way.